You can choose from over 16 types of family tree charts and reports. Updates will be posted as new report types are added.
To generate and print reports for your family tree, follow these steps:
1. Login to your account and then click “Family Tree”
2. Click “Print Report” to view all of the different types of reports available and select the type of report that you wish to print.
3. Adjust the settings to customize your report, then click “Update Preview” to see what your report will look like.
4. Once you are satisfied with the final look and content of your report, click “Save Chart” to save your report.
5. All saved reports appear at the top of the “Print Report” page. Click on the report to open and print.
Build your family tree. Invite family members to share, contribute and add photos to grow your family tree.
Additional FREE ancestry web apps are available to users who have taken an Ancestry DNA Test.