The warrior gene was named for its association with aggressive behaviour. Since then studies have linked the warrior gene producing lower enzymes levels to
- Impulsive aggression
- Antisocial behaviour
- Pathological gambling
- Personality disorders
- Crime and violence especially when abused as children
- Psychological disorders such as autism, depression, sleep disorders, seizures
- Panic disorders
- Mental retardation (Brunner syndrome)
- Increased risk-taking
- Sudden infant death syndrome
On the positive side warrior gene carriers are
- Better at making risky financial decisions
DNA Warrior Gene Test
Find out whether you carry a genetic variant that makes you aggressive and business savvy.
Web apps are available to users who have taken the test.
Already took the test? Sign in to access your results.