Genes included in the Osteoporosis Risk DNA Test:
- CYP2R1 – Increases the risk of vitamin D deficiency, leading to reduced absorption of calcium. Adequate calcium is essential for healthy bone
- GC – Increases the risk of vitamin D deficiency and reduced absorption of calcium.
- WNT16 – Increases the risk of reduced bone formation.
- GDF5 – Affects the normal regulation of the maintenance, development and repair of bones, joints and cartilage.
- COL1A1 – Affects the formation of collagen (an essential strength and structural component of bones).
DNA Osteoporosis Test
Determine your risk of osteoporosis.
Web apps are available to users who have taken the test.
Already took the test? Sign in to access your results.