- How do I order a DNA test?
- What is the age requirement for taking the DNA test?
- Can I swab more than one person with the same kit?
- There are several swabs in the kit. Do I need to collect samples using all of the swabs provided?
- How is the DNA sample collected?
- What are buccal cells?
Test status and results
- Where can I view my test results?
- How will I receive my results reports?
- Can I download and print copies of my test reports?
- How long will I be able to view my test reports?
- Can I view the reports from different family members in my account?
- Someone else in my family has a DNA test which is registered to his own account. How can I view his results from my account?
Activating test kit
- Why do I need to activate my test kit?
- What happens if I send the kit back without activating my kit?
- How do I activate my test kit?
- Can I activate more than one test kit onto the same account?
- Do I need to create a new account for each test kit?
- How can I manage the test reports of multiple family members from one account?
Shipping and receiving
- Can the test kits be shipped overseas?
- If I live outside the country, can you still ship the kit to me?
- What types of shipping options are available?
- What is the cost for shipping of the test kits?
- Is there an extra cost for international shipping?
- How long does it take for me to receive the kit?
- How do I collect the DNA sample?
- What if I can’t collect a buccal swab sample. Do you accept any other sample types?
- Do you accept forensic samples such as hair or nails?
- What if the person that I wish to test is deceased?
- Does the test kit have an expiration date?
- After I collect the samples, how soon do I have to send it back for testing?
Getting ancestry upgrades
- If I have already taken an ancestry test and wish to order an upgrade, is a new kit required or can you use the DNA from my original kit?
- Can I use my existing samples from an ancestry test for an upgrade other than ancestry?
- How will I know if I need to collect another sample for my ancestry upgrade test?
- What is the currency of the prices shown?
- What currency will be billed to my credit card?
- If I don’t have a US dollar credit card, can I still make a purchase?
- What name will show up on my credit card statement?
- Can I order the tests in bulk?
- Can I get a discount if I order a large number of tests?
Share DNA test reports
- How do I share a test report?
- How do I ask a family member to give me access to his/her test report?
- What is the difference between “full access” and “limited access” when I am sharing a test report with someone?
- How can I un-share a test report?
- How can I change the access level of a report that I am sharing with someone?
- Who has permission to un-share a report or change access levels?